A product of high environmental quality, Tutti is applied directly to plaster, raw wood, smoothing coatings, plaster and lime.
Coloration of Tutti :
* For pastel shades : 75 g of pigments for 5 kg of Tutti.
* For a medium grade : 175 g of pigments for 5 kg of Tutti.
* For dark shades : 500 g of pigments for 5 kg of Tutti.
Yield: Tutti paint is easy to prepare, just dilute 1 volume of Tutti in one volume of water
Tutti is also very economical,
You only use what you need, the rest of the powder will keep in its packaging.
100% natural and VOC free, this paint is of high environmental quality.
Tutti is marketed in cardboard of 1 or 5 kg with a recipe booklet and models of cow stencils because Tutti is a paint that smells good natural !
* Powder coating, milk-based
* 100% natural, high environmental quality
* Economical and easy to apply
* For interior walls
* Lets the support breathe
* Matt, smooth, velvety appearance
* VOC: 0.00 g / liter (2010 limit value: 30g / liter)
* Yield: 1 kg of powder = 2 L of paint = approximately 15m² (i.e. 1L = 7.5m²)
Video of application : https://vimeo.com/228785397