Due to fluctuations in the price of commodities, goods are invoiced at the current rate without notice.
The prices are indicated on our website in euros (€), all taxes included, excluding participation in shipping costs, calculated according to the weight of the package and the department of the place of delivery.
All orders, regardless of their origin, are billed and payable in Euros only.
The payment of purchases is made:
- By credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard): directly on the server of the C.I.C bank with an immediate debit.
- By check in France denominated in Euros and made payable to SOCIETE DES OCRES DE FRANCE by enclosing the summary of the order.
If you choose to pay by check, the order will be processed upon receipt of your payment and shipping times will be extended.
- By paypal directly on the server of the bank C.I.C
Only delivered products are charged. There are no leftovers in case of out of stock.
Our goods are sold subject to ownership within the meaning of Law No. 80 335 of May 12, 1980, and subsequent texts.
For any shipment outside the European Union, any customs fees or local taxes remain the responsibility of the recipient.
Orders paid by credit card and PayPal and placed before 10 am will be processed the same day (within the limits of our available stocks except weekends and holidays).
The deadlines are from 2 to 7 days according to the departments and the mode of transport chosen. In case of late delivery or out of stock, the responsibility of SOCIETE DES OCRES DE FRANCE can not be engaged.
Our shipments are made in the fastest time:
- in express TNT: delivered against signature to D + 1 (except week-end and holidays and according to variation of our stocks)
- by Carrier (predicted DPD - KUEHNE AND NAGEL). By appointment or during the opening hours of the recipient. In case of unplanned absence of the recipient the re-delivery will be invoiced. A mobile number will have to be communicated to us in order to facilitate the making of an appointment
- in relay trade (DPD pick-up)
In the business of your choice - You will find the list of participating businesses on our website. Attention packages will be kept only eight days in the relay shops before we returned. In case of return of a parcel, the expenses of transport will be charged to the recipient.
Parcel received in poor condition:
The recipient must issue specific réservations at the delivery, define missing products or degradations on the delivery note and within 3 days of delivery, confirm his reservations with the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt while informing the seller in parallel.
The consumer has a period of 14 days (from the receipt of articles) to change his mind about his purchase. Are not concerned the colored ready-to-use products (whitewash, plaster, plaster) made at the request of the consumer.
We commit ourselves within a maximum of 14 days (upon receipt of the return of unused items) to refund the recipient of the total amount paid. Return costs are the responsibility of the Customer.
Invoices will be available in PDF format in the accessible customer area using buyer IDs.
Our products are sold by weight or volume in accordance with the legislation.
Our goods are always sold from our factory, packaged and packaged. No packaging is recorded or returned.
The goods travel at the risk of the recipient even in case of free shipping.
No return of products will be accepted without prior formal agreement of the seller. Claims must be made within a maximum of 8 days after receipt of the goods. Returns carriage due will be systematically refused.
Any disputes, whatever the causes, will always be the jurisdiction of the Court of Avignon.