This base is formulated from agro-solvents of vegetable origin, derived from potato, cassava, wheat and maize, which replace the solvents resulting from petrochemistry. So-called "agro-solvents" are natural solvents obtained from cereals or tubers by fermentation of sugars into alcohols and acids, which, by green chemistry processes, are transformed into 100% natural origin solvents.
It is formulated without the controversial components conventionally used in nail polish: without sunscreen (benzophenone, etocrylene, octocrylene), without toluene, without phthalate (DBP), without formaldehyde, without formaldehyde resin, without synthetic camphor, without xylene, without rosin resin, styrene, nickel, (and of course without parabens or phenoxyethanol, which are not useful components in varnishes).
Create your custom nail polishes by incorporating the dyes of your choice
How to compose your nail polish?
Fill your bottle with the 3/4 nail polish base using the graduated pipette and then add a teaspoon tip of cosmetic pigment (be careful not to overdo it to prevent the mixture from being too patty). Close the bottle and shake it vigorously so that the mixture is homogenized.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate (solvent of plant origin), Ethyl Acetate (solvent of plant origin), Nitrocellulose (partially derived from plant origin), Isosorbide Dicaprylate / Caprate, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite (suspending agent), Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid.
Appearance: Colorless opalescent base (slightly cloudy)
Odor: Characteristic of nail polish
Flammable, keep away from any flame, source of heat or ignition.
- Close the bottle tightly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. Do not breathe vapors for long periods.
- Do not apply on the skin. In case of accidental skin exposure, rinse thoroughly with soap and water.
- Avoid all contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water for several minutes and consult a doctor.