BASE PLUS is a white sanded underlay for natural lime paints and decorative coatings, as well as a base for Tutti (casein paint) both indoors and outdoors.
The BASE PLUS pulped aerial lime underlayment offers a sandblasted texture allowing a good mechanical binding of the finishes as well as the uniformization of the joined or rebousted supports.
BASE PLUS is extremely covering and opacifying.
The BASE PLUS lime sub-layer is made of 97% natural products and without petrochemical compounds.
This base applies to the brush in all directions, in one layer. It can be used outdoors (appropriate climatic conditions).
The BASE PLUS undercoat is applied to the brush, in all directions and can be applied to the cardboard boards, the fermacell, the plaster tiles, the raw plaster...
Technical characteristics :
- Adhesive base for paints and lime coatings
- For interior and exterior walls
- Matt appearance, sandblasted texture
- Allows homogenizing the support
- Lets the holder breathe
- Size grading : = 0.3 mm
- Output : 4 to 6 m²/litre
- VOC : 0.01 g/l (limit value 2010 : 30g/l)
- 97% natural sub-layer of high environmental quality
- Appearance: semi-creamy white granular paint. PH : about 12
- (Xi : irritating)