Base Plus is a white sanded underlay for natural lime paints and decorative coatings, as well as a base for Tutti (casein paint) both indoors and outdoors.
The Base Plus pulped aerial lime underlayment offers a sandblasted texture allowing a good mechanical binding of the finishes as well as the uniformization of the joined or rebousted supports.
Base Plus is extremely covering and opacifying.
The Base Plus lime sub-layer is made of 97% natural products and without petrochemical compounds.
This base applies to the brush in all directions, in one layer. It can be used outdoors (appropriate climatic conditions).
The Base Plus undercoat is applied to the brush, in all directions and can be applied to the cardboard boards, the fermacell, the plaster tiles, the raw plaster...
* Bonding base for paints and lime plasters.
* For interior and exterior walls
* Matte appearance, sandy texture
* Allows to homogenize the support
* Lets the support breathe
* Granulometry: <= 0.3 mm
* Yield: 4 to 6 m² / liter
* VOC: 0.01 g / l (2010 limit value: 30g / l)
* 97% natural underlay with high environmental quality
* Appearance: semi-creamy white grainy paint. PH: about 12.
* (Xi: irritant)