- Use essential oils with moderation and caution. Essential oils are very powerful.
- The use of this essential oil is reserved for household use only.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach and out of sight of children. For their safety, never remove the capsule codigoutte vials of essential oils.
- Some oils can be irritating to the airways and cause allergies.
- In general, we do not recommend the use of essential oils for pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with epilepsy, hypersensitive or hormone-dependent cancer patients, and more generally those with health problems.
In case of respiratory allergies or asthma, avoid inhaling directly the diffusions of essential oils.
- If accidentally swallowed, swallow several tablespoons of vegetable oil to dilute the essential oil, contact a poison control center and consult a physician.