Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (HEBBD).
100% pure (free of other essential oils close) ;
100% natural (undenatured with synthetic molecules) .
100% integral (not discolored, not deterpenated, not rectified).
Essential oils are sensitive to UV radiation and the gradual evaporation of their constituents. It is therefore essential to keep your essential oils in a colored glass or aluminum bottle with a tight closure at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Do not use during pregnancy, during breastfeeding, or in children under 3 years.
- Not recommended for people at risk of epilepsy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this essential oil may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the essential oil is incorporated into a cosmetic composition (according to the 7th Amendment of the European Directive on cosmetic products (2003/15 / EC )): linalool and, to a lesser extent, limonene.
- As a general rule, always do a test of application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48h before using it.