ORGANIC PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Refreshing, stimulating, invigorating… Peppermint essential oil is also celebrated for its beneficial influence on the digestive system. For natural home cleaning recipes, click HERE.
Jar of 10 ml.
Consult our recipes for the maintenance of the house in natural.
It's natural, but :
- Use essential oils with moderation and caution. Essential oils are very powerful.
- The use of this essential oil is reserved for household use only.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach and out of sight of children. For their safety, never remove the capsule codigoutte vials of essential oils.
- Some oils can be irritating to the airways and cause allergies.
- In general, we do not recommend the use of essential oils for pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with epilepsy, hypersensitive or hormone-dependent cancer patients, and more generally those with health problems.
- In case of respiratory allergies or asthma, avoid inhaling directly the diffusions of essential oils.
- If accidentally swallowed, swallow several tablespoons of vegetable oil to dilute the essential oil, contact a poison control center and consult a physician.