Bleu primaire is a synthetic pigment accepted for the colouring of cosmetic products not intended to come into contact with mucous membranes. It will allow you to compose : eyeshadow, mascaras and eye-liners, body paints, nail polish.
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Principales caractéristiques :
- Appearance : low density powder, dark blue color, with no particular odor
- Nuance : deep and bright cyan blue (hue slightly greenish, - reddish than P.Bl.15)
- Screen residues 80 Mesh : 5% maximum
- Density (at 20 ° C) : 1.6 g / cm3
- Oil intake : 40 to 45g / 100g
- Volatiles (105 ° C) : 1% maximum
- Soluble substances in water : 1% maximum
- pH (at 20 ° C) : approximately 7 in aqueous dispersion
- Solubility in water : insoluble
- Solidities in various environments : (scale from 1 to 5, 1 = weak - 5 = excellent)
Water : 5 / Linseed oil : 5 / Ethanol : 5 / Laminators : 5 / Ketones : 4-5 / Soap gel : 5 / Xylene: 5 / Oleic acid : 5 / Esters: 5 / Aliphatic Petroleum : 5
- Light fastness : 7-8 (blue scale, from 1 to 8) → very good UV performance
- Acid fastness (5% HCl) : 5 (1 to 5 scale) - excellent acid resistance
- Base fastness (5% Na2CO3) : 5 (scale from 1 to 5) - excellent resistance to alkalis
- Resistance to disgorging / transfer : 5 (scale from 1 to 5) - excellent resistance
- Thermal resistance : 300 ° C minimum
- Melting temperature : 280 ° C
- Dominant wavelength : approximately 465 nm
- Expiry date : 5 years, in hermetically sealed containers, protected from light, moisture, frost and heat.
Main application areas :
- Printing inks
- Plastics (PVC) and rubber
- Coloration of lacquers, synthetic resins
- Pigment accepted for the coloring of all cosmetic products.
Made in UK.
Our opinion : neither more or less dangerous than a pigment used in traditional cosmetics (also valid for products from the best brands). Our only advise is to direct your choice, if possible, towards a natural pigment.
- Chemical name
- Copper phthalocyanine
- Color Index
- N° CAS
- N° de constitution
- N° EINECS
- Masse molaire
- 576,08 g/mol