Rouge primaire is a synthetic pigment accepted for the colouring of cosmetic products not intended to come into contact with mucous membranes. It will allow you to compose : eyeshadow, mascaras and eye-liners, body paints, nail polish.
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Main characteristics :
- Appearence : bright red powder
- Colour : scarlet / orangey-red
- Bulk density : about 0.28g/cm3
- Oil intake : about 45g/100g of pigment
- Humidity level : <2.5%
- Insoluble matter : <0.1%
- pH : approximately 6-8 in aqueous suspension
- Solubilities :
* Water : Insoluble
* Linseed oil : Insoluble
- Strenghts in various environments : (scale from 1 to 5 ; 1 = weak – 5 = excellent)
* Water : 5 / Linseed oil : 4-5 / Ethanol : 2-3 / Esters : 1-2 / Ketones : 1 / Aliphatic Petroleum : 1-2 / Plasticizers : 3-4 / Xylene : 2 / Gel Soap : 3 / Oleic acid : 4-5
- Light fastness : 6-7 (blue scale, from 1 to 8) - good UV performance
- Full tone : 7-8
- Cutting 1/2 : 6
- Acid fastness (5% HCl): 5 (1 to 5 scale) → excellent acid resistance
- Base fastness (Na2CO3 5%) : 4 (scale from 1 to 5) → good resistance to alkalis
- Thermal resistance : stable up to 160 ° C
- Melting temperature : 278 ° C
- Expiry date : 5 years minimum, in hermetically sealed containers, protected from light, moisture, frost and heat.
Main areas of application :
- Plastics (linoleum and rubber)
- Paper (wallpaper, stationery, etc)
- Cement, plaster
- Cosmetics (soaps)
- Inks for printings, ribbons for tipewriters
- Coloration of lacquers, synthetic resins
Made in China.
Our opinion : neither more or less dangerous than a pigment used in traditional cosmetics (also valid for products from the best brands). Our only advise is to direct your choice, if possible, towards a natural pigment.