RENODRESS GF - RENOVATION COATING
Rénodress is a renovation mortar for outdoor and indoor, pre-mixed lime aerial, hydraulic binder, calcareous loads and specific additives.
Consumption : 1.3 kg/m²/mm thick. Technical data to download below in the section "download".
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
It applies to any surface to be renovated, coated with an old mineral or synthetic coating, with a dispersion paint or silicate. It thus constitutes for the facade to be renovated, a support for the application of a coating of mineral facing or of an aerial lime brush. Rénodress also allows the realization of a micro gobetis on smooth concrete before the application of classic coatings.
Implementation of :
- Carefully clean the facade to be renovated.
- Remove all non-adhesive or brittle surfaces.
- Pass a porosity regulator (Sofix) on overly absorbent supports.
- Waste Rénodress with 4 to 4.5 litres of water/ 20 kg bag.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then stir again before applying.
- Apply and stand with stainless steel taloche.
- The finishing coating or brush can be applied 7 days later.
In 12 kg buckets and 20 kg bags.
- Wearing gloves, goggles, powder mask and gown.
- Keep out of reach of children, do not swallow, do not inhale the powder.