The lime paint : better for you and for the environment
Why choose our lime paint instead of a classic paint?
Because it has a much lower level of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and therefore much less harmful. The “VOC-free” statements you see on ecological paints don’t mean the paint doesn’t contain them at all, because it’s technically impossible to do without them. This statement is used for paints containing a concentration of OC of less than 5 g per litre. The rate of C.O.V contained in our paints is less than 5 g per litre.
Everything that is natural is privileged in our paints: mineral pigments are used to elaborate the hues, which are therefore more pastel than in classical paint, and of course French lime, which is a limestone used for centuries. However, like all powders, lime is irritating to the respiratory tract: wearing a mask and gloves is strongly recommended during the implementation of the product. But once the preparation is on the wall, this product is 100% safe, without any danger.
Our paints are prepared in powder, without water, to avoid the addition of preservatives and extra weight, which would increase transportation costs. Water will be added at the time of application.
Our buckets are recyclable, in the yellow buckets, and can also be cleaned and reused.
For all these reasons, our lime paints are labelled A+.
What is Badisof ?
The Ocres de France's company was one of the pioneers in the manufacture of ready-to-use lime paint more than 20 years ago.
Badisof is a ready-to-use lime for indoor use. It allows to create brushed matte and velvety brushes lime paint, discreetly nuanced in simple liming, strong water or patina, with the easy technic of brushed.
In its natural version, without addition of pigments, Badisof plus will give you a light cream hue. To color Badisof Plus, there are several possibilities :
* Order Badisof Plus already tinted in the factory, choosing between the 48 shades of our color chart :
Badisof Plus shop
* Order Badisof Plus natural and the sof-dose corresponding to the color chart. This choice will allow you to lighten the shade. The sof-dose are proposed for the 4 and 8 buckets.
* Finally, you can give free rein to your creativity by dyeing Badisof Plus with pigments. You will find, in the pigments sheets dosages and renderings which will guide you in your search of color.
* 20 m² with a 4 kg bucket.
* 40 m² with a 8 kg bucket.
On normally absorbent substrate.
Do you have a doubt about the color? Do you hesitate between several shades? Order the powder samples, test them, so you can order them in complete serenity.